Salary Packaging Experts
Who are we?
What information is collected?
At Boost Salary Packaging Pty Ltd, we recognise the importance of personal information privacy and the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) with respect to the collection, storage and handling of personal information.
Personal Information is any information about you that identifies you, or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
Depending on what services we are providing, the types of personal information we may require are as follows:
- contact details;
- employment and financial information (e.g., salary and employer name, ABN, address and contact details);
- employee number;
- credit card details;
- bank account details;
- details of income, assets, liabilities, expenses, credit history, credit worthiness; and
- other information as required by the Anti-Money Laundering Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006.
Why is my personal information collected by boost salary?
We collect personal information from customers for purposes relating to the products and services we offer. The personal information we collect will vary dependant on the purpose for which that information is to be used.
How does boost salary collect the information?
We aim to collect personal information directly from the individual it relates to, this is done in a variety of ways (e.g. application forms, website information, or telephone enquiry). We also collect information to providers for purposes relating to the products and services we offer. Boost Salary will only collect personal information that is required to carry out the services you have requested.
a) Boost Salary will provide you information and general marketing activity about our financial products and services and insurance products and services.
b) If you request a quotation or complete an application for finance, you will be required to supply us with personal information as a part of the application.
d) We will not use an identifier assigned by a government agency as its identifier to identify a person.
Using the Information:
Boost Salary have implemented the appropriate procedures and systems that are designed to ensure your personal information is protected from loss, misuse unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or incidental destruction.
Once any personal information is stored in our systems, they are protected from unauthorised access by the use of various protection mechanisms. Only employees of Boost Salary and third parties who perform services on our behalf are authorised to handle or have access to your personal information. Boost Salary employees are bound by both our employment policies and by confidentiality clauses in their employment agreements.
Boost Salary will collect personal information for the purpose of:
- Providing you with our services and the ability to respond to any questions;
- Provide you finance and/ or insurance services;
- Day-to-day management of your finance contract;
- Assist you with insurance claims;
- Complete applications for finance and/ or insurance.
- Provide you with quotes for finance or insurance products; and
- Operate our business.
The personal information collected will be disclosed to third parties including:
- Financiers and related entities;
- A credit reporting agency to obtain a credit reference during the finance application process;
- Motor dealers;
- State registration authorities;
- Insurance companies to assess insurance risks and to administer any insurance contracts;
- Third party contractors for your leased vehicle (e.g., Fuel providers)
- Direct marketing and reporting;
- Debt collection agencies;
- Fleet service providers;
- Cross border transfers (information will only be disclosed to an entity outside Australia if you have provided consent);
- Any other related organisations that require the information will be provided with it (subject to your consent); and
- Your employer to confirm details of your employment (e.g., salary, position, employment term, etc).
How can this information be accessed?
You are able to access any information that boost salary retains on your behalf upon written request. This is completed by requesting the information directly from our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 14 days and may charge a nominal fee for the administration and provision of this information.
What if I do not provide the information?
If you choose not to supply Boost Salary with your personal information we may be unable to complete your application for finance and/ or insurance.
What direct marketing will be sent to me?
Boost Salary will from time to time send our customer marketing materials related to products or services that we offer or can provide relating to joint promotions with other organisations. Where this information is not required the customer can request they be removed from the direct marketing list by contacting our customer service department at email@example.com.
Security of the personal information:
At Boost Salary we will take all the necessary precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorised access and misuse.
- On site security of premises;
- Maintaining secure IT systems using recognised security software;
- Restrict access to personal information for staff that will require access to it for product or service requirements only; and
- Maintain rigid internal processes to protect the information at all times.
a) You have the ability to access our home page and browse our website without disclosing your personal information
b) Boost Salary has implemented extensive security measures to secure all information that you have provided on our website, however, please note that our website is linked to the Internet which can be insecure. It is noted by law that as our website is linked to the internet, Boost Salary are not liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information. Boost Salary cannot provide definite assurance that your information will be completely secure and therefore providing this information via this website is done so at your own risk. Boost Salary is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of the webpages linked to our website.
c) You have the right to request access to any of the personal information that you have provided to Boost Salary. The requirements identity verification will depend of our assessment of the appropriate level of security for the information which is being disclosed.
d) If you believe that the personal information we hold of you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request an amendment.
e) If you have any questions in relation to our information handling processes, would like to request a copy of our privacy statement or have any complaints regarding potential breaches to this policy please email Boost Salary at firstname.lastname@example.org